Welcome to my blog! Here you can find several opportunities you may want to join to earn some extra cash. If you have an internet connection (well, if you can see this blog, then you must be connected to the net, right?) and some free time, you should join these opportunities I'm about to inform you. If you're 1st time visitor , please click here. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, September 24, 2007

PTCs/PTRs Top Earners

Below are the top 3 earners of the PTCs/PTRs programs I join:

1. ClixSense
So far ClixSense has contributed the most to my online income. Having upgraded to the premium member clearly boosts my earning from this site. Moreover I have also several referrals, and some of them have also upgraded their membership to premium. In case you don't know, everytime your referral upgrade his/her status, you will get 5 bucks, not bad right? The upgrading fee itself is at $10, so if you have 2 referrals who upgrade their status, you will get back your $10. Click here to find out what you will get when you upgrade your member status to premium

2. bux.to
Lots of ads to be clicked everyday, no wonder this site has become my second top money earners. I'm still considering of either purchasing referrals or upgrading my membership to further increase my earnings...

3. Advercash
Another good site to join, you can earn from both the normal ads and the micro ads. Micro ads will give you 0.5 cents with shorter waiting time.

So far I'm quite satisfied with my progress and will keep on putting my effort in increasing my extra online income.

Happy earning!

1 comment:

Netsurfer said...

Visit www.DLshoppingmall.com