Welcome to my blog! Here you can find several opportunities you may want to join to earn some extra cash. If you have an internet connection (well, if you can see this blog, then you must be connected to the net, right?) and some free time, you should join these opportunities I'm about to inform you. If you're 1st time visitor , please click here. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ClixSense

I joined ClixSense few days ago, but somehow I couldn't login with my Firefox, it would show the "Server Not Found" message.

Today I tried again using IE, and finally can get in! I clicked all the ads available, and got 4 cents. Well, not bad for a starter....

I will start getting payment once I reached $10 in my earnings, through cheque. While it seems to be a long way to go, but I don't worry so much since I will also earn from my referrals. I will get 10% of my referrals and and 50% commission when my referrals upgrade their account to premium status.

Membership is FREE and you got nothing to lose when you join, so why wait anymore?
Click the below banner to find out more about ClixSense:

No comments: