Welcome to my blog! Here you can find several opportunities you may want to join to earn some extra cash. If you have an internet connection (well, if you can see this blog, then you must be connected to the net, right?) and some free time, you should join these opportunities I'm about to inform you. If you're 1st time visitor , please click here. Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blog Traffic Exchange - Blog Mad

Need traffic to your Blog? Why don't you join one of those Blog Traffic Exchange sites out there? For me I just joined Blog Mad to boost my traffic.

It's free and easy to join, members will earn credits by surfing other member's blogs and are rewarded with credits.
The credits are then used to purchase traffic back to their own blogs or can also be used to play different games on the site.

To join Blog Mad, click here:

2 comments:

Asian Sweetheart said...

I signed up with Blog Mad and put their code on my site. The validation script failed to validate. So I emailed them. I surfed for a few days while waiting for support to verify and enable my blog. Never happened. Two months later and several more support requests still nothing.

Forget Blog Mad.

kade said...

Maybe there was something wrong in their system, since for me there is no problem in login at all. I just login at the moment when I replied to your message.

You may want to try again with them...